Monday, July 1, 2013

What's in my Shower

Hey girls! Today I am going to be sharing with you guys whats in my shower! All the products I'm going to be talking about have been purchased, and repurchased, and repurchased again! I really like to find great products and stick with them for a while. This way, I am able to give you guys accurate opinions on all my shower necessities. Lets get started!
From left to right:
Razor: Gillette Venus Embrace (disposable) - $7 for a two pack:
This is my favorite razor by far! It makes my legs so smooth and it stays like that for about 3 days! Also, for being a disposable, it has lasted longer than some of my normal razors. Definitely a shower staple!

Luffa: Bath and Body Works Shower Sponge - $3.50
I'm not too picky when it comes to Luffas, but I really do like this one from Bath and Body Works!

Shower Scrub: Bath and Body Works Glowing Body Scrub in Rio Rumberry - $12(?)
So, they recently changed the traditional shower scrub to a scrub/body wash, so I'm not positive if it is still the same price, but I'm pretty sure it's in that ballpark. Anyways, I love to use this before I shave, or even on a day that I don shave, to exfoliate and make my legs silky smooth. Side note: this product also has slight shimmer, to make your legs look "glowing".

Shower Gel: Bath and Body Works Shower Gel in Vanilla Berry- $11
Every time Bath and Body Works has their semi-annual sale, I tend to go a little crazy and collect a stock pile of products. Therefore, this scent is no longer available, but any of the other scents are fine. The formulation of their shower gels is fabulous and they lather very well. I only use their body washes. Clearly, I really like Bath and Body Works shower products, and well let's just be honest, all of their products...

Conditioner: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - $3
This is by far the best conditioner I have ever used! It made my favorites for June and I am addicted! Last year, my hair was feeling very dry, so I decided to pick this up and I am never turning back! Just the smallest amount makes my thick, tangled, hair perfectly straight and smooth.

Shave Gel: Satin Care Shave Gel in Passionista Fruit - $2
Okay, I would be lying if I didn't say that I bought this because of the name... It's just so adorable! It's a great shave gel, and combining this with my razor and scrub, makes my legs look better than they ever have!

Not pictured:

Shampoo: Aussie Moist Shampoo - $3
I just ran out of this so that's why it wasn't in the picture. It is the perfect accompaniment to the 3 Minute Miracle and it really brings my hair back to life. A definite must have!

Thanks for reading!
XO,
Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment