Monday, July 1, 2013

Book Review!

Hey Girls! I'm posting again because I'm going to be laying in bed today listing to Macklemore... and writing for my blog or course. The reason I'm bedridden: 1. I'm lazy. 2. I'm sore because yesterday, I decided to wear a floral bikini, and then a bee came. You can probably figure out how it ended. Ouch! Anyways, I'm going to be reviewing a book I recently read, The Carrie Diaries Summer and the City by Candace Bushnell. It all started out when I began watching the The Carrie Diaries on The CW. Btw, it's my favorite show and I can't wait for season 2! Since, I really just couldn't wait, I decided the buy the sequel to the first Carrie Diaries novel. Plus, I had a road trip coming up so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to read a new book! I purchased it at Target for about $8.99, I think... Once we got in the car, I started reading and I couldn't put it down! Seriously, this book is addicting! It's about Carrie's first summer in NYC. She gets accepted into a writing program (go figure) and she spends her summer in the city of her dreams. Along the way, she meets all kinds of new people, including three very special girls (you can probably guess who they are). There is also love and loss, making this the perfect book for any girlie girl! Definitely in my top three favorites books! You should check it out!
Thanks for reading!
XO,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment