Saturday, June 29, 2013

Room Decor: Closet

Yay! I am so excited to finally start this series! Once a week, I will show you the progress of the design in my new room! Currently, I am still in the shopping process, so I will be showing you what is currently
in my carts, waiting for me to click checkout. Today, I’m starting with closet. I am going to be painting it a mint green color. I chose Gardening Season (from Ace). This color is perfect for my beach-inspired room! Even though my closet is more of a high-fashion, Sex and the City type theme. I want to keep the closet colors simple and clean. Mint, white, and black. I will be purchasing black baskets (or possibly spray painting and decorating old teal ones. DIY anyone?) to store knick-knacks and extra clothes. I also want to buy/print fashion themed artwork and display them on the top shelf of the closet. (See Google Sketch Up picture as reference). I’m also going to take a white chandelier currently residing in another bedroom, and transferring it to my closet to add a glamorous touch. Next week, I will be posting about my bedroom, so stay tuned for that! (The image above was created using Google SketchUp. If you would like a tutorial on how to operate this program, leave a comment down below)

Gardening Season

XO,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. minha querida steph muito interessante o seu blog.as dicas sobre os produtos de belesa sao muito boas para as jovens.para a vovo a salada de melancia e o ideal.eu so troquei o queijo para de bufala. hum... delicia.indique e comente sobre shampo para cabelos brancos.vou adorar...beijos da vovo que te ama muito.

    ReplyDelete