Saturday, June 29, 2013

MAC Charged Water Review

The MAC Mineralize Charged Water ($23) is now a staple in my everyday routine! I use it at night, in the morning before applying my makeup, after I have applied my makeup, and even throughout the day when I feel like my skin needs a pick me up. The "charged water" is really mostly water (as you would expect), but it also contains caffeine (to make you more awake), and diamond powder (an extremely slight shimmer). Of course, it has strangely named chemicals and dyes you've never heard of, but I have found that it is nothing too abrasive. I was worried when I first bought this product because of the smell. It's not my favorite, but I could see other people liking it. To be honest, I have no clue what it smells like! The scent is uniquely its own. I have, though, learned to cope with the smell because of the immense moisturizing properties. I have dry skin, and this is the product that MAC counter recommended me. It really does work wonders! My skin feels so replenished after I spray and the overall quality of my skin is greatly improved! This product definitely gets two perfectly manicured thumbs up!
XO,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment