Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Favorites

Hey girls! June is now over, so you know what that means… June Favorites! I’m going to be doing my favorites in categories, favorite foundation, blush, lip combo, etc. Plus, I’m also going to include some non-beauty favorites such as my favorite song(s). I can never pick just one… So, let’s just get started! (PS. for some reason my favorite scent would paste right, but it is Hollister Solana Beach $12, and it is the perfect fruity scent for summer)

Favorite hair product- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle $3
This stuff works wonders on my hair! I’ve been using it for almost a year now, and I’m never turning back! It makes my hair sooo soft, but never oily or greasy! Total hair staple!

Favorite Foundation- Revlon Nearly Naked (Nude) $8
I started using this product in February, when I saw all the beauty gurus raving about it! It really does live up to the hype! It provides adequate coverage (I would say medium-full if you build it up), and also provides a nice glow to the skin, but never appears oily. My favorite way to apply it is to start off by misting my face with the MAC Charged Water ($23), and then using my Beauty Blender ($20) to blend the foundation effortlessly on to my skin.

Favorite Bronzer- Nars Bronzing Powder (Laguna) $36
Since it’s summertime, I like to go easy on the blush because my face tends to have more hyperpigmentation during the summer months. I’m not sunburnt, so I don’t exactly sure why it happens. If any of you know, leave it in the comments below. Anyways, instead of blush AND bronzer, I just stick to the bronzer. I love this one by Nars because it gives you a nice tan glow without being too orange. Also, it is not too shimmery, just very suddle flecks that give a gorgeous glow to the skin. This product is perfect for summer!

Favorite Brow Product- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel $22
This brow gel is by far my favorite! I’ve used many in the past, Covergirl, Maybelline, and elf to name a few. While I find that others can leave my brows crispy and flakey, I don’t have that problem with this one! It makes my brow powder and shape last all day long!

Favorite Eye Shadow- MAC All That Glitters $15
This has been my favorite for over a year and I am absolutely in love! The pigmentation is great (as you would expect from a MAC eye shadow), and it also has the perfect amount of glitter. I really like
Urban Decay eye shadows ($18) but I do find that the glitter is sometimes too large and the fallout is crazy! All That Glitters is great color for beginners because it is a peachy, champagne color (almost like a rose gold) which is perfect for all over the lids.

Favorite Mascara-Maybelline the Falsies Flared $6
I’m a little late to jump on the Falsies train, but I recently decided to pick this one up and I am in love! It is great at flaring out the lashes, as the name implies. It also doesn’t clump or smudge (I have the waterproof version). All in all, fabulous mascara!
Favorite Lip Product- Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer (#164 Plaisir) $30
OMG! This is my obsession! The lipstick is coral but the lip gloss lightens it so that it has more of a pink tone. Absolutely perfect! Plus, the quality of the Chanel lip glosses are fantastic, bar none. It’s so luxurious and just amazing! Also, the treatment I received at the Chanel counter was exceptional! The man helping me identified colors that would work well on me, the best brushes, great scents, and was extremely patient! Bravo!

XO,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment