Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Best Lipstick... Ever?

Cara Delevigne is my ultimate fashion inspiration. As I drooled over the Burberry add campaigns late last year, I found myself admiring her nude lip, and wanted to figure out what shade the Buberry makeup artists used on the models. After some research, I discovered it to be the Lip Cover in shade No. 1 (Nude Beige). During Christmas, I searched every department store within a fifty mile radius, and I came home empty handed. It wasn't even available on the Burberry website. I quickly lost hope and tried to find alternatives. Sadly, nothing was up to par.
After finding out Nude Beige was reintroduced into the spring collection, I decided to reopen my investigation. A few weeks ago, I was at the mall and decided to give the Burberry counter at Nordstrom one final chance. As per the usual, it was unavailable. But, this time, the sales woman told me something that others in the past had neglected to. They can place an online order, with FREE SHIPPING! All my dreams came true, and my lipstick came in the mail days later. I couldn't be happier with the quality of this product! It is opaque, moisturizing, and the color is absolutely beautiful on. Go get your hands on one (or two, or five, or twenty).
Packaging
Packaging
Packaging (I love the metallic interior)
Lipstick
Lipstick (Burberry Lip Cover in No. 1 Nude Beige)





Photo of Cara found here:
http://rebloggy.com/post/1k-mine-fashion-my-edit-model-chanel-cara-delevingne-cara-burberry-zara-carade/37610586801

xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment