Saturday, April 26, 2014

Chanel-Inspired iPhone Case

Not going to lie, I die a little every time I see a picture of someone with the Chanel Evening Bag (Cruise 2013/14). If you are as disappointed as I that you can't get your hands on this purse, worry no more. After scowering the internet for DIYs, I found that most were too simple looking, not resembling the iconic Chanel No. 5 nearly as much as it should. But, then, all of a sudden, I found the answers to my prayers! A perfume shaped iPhone case! Instead of spending thousands or dollars or wasting hours of your time, ou can buy one of these! It'll only cost you around $25 bucks! It's adorable, affordable, and functional! Here's the link to one of the many sellers offering this item on Etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/185083921/usa-seller-perfume-bottle-cc-no5-iphone?ref=sr_gallery_17&ga_search_query=chanel+perfume+iphone+5+case&ga_ship_to=US&ga_ref=auto11&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery



xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment