Saturday, April 26, 2014

Where Have I Been? + Gossip Girl Obsession

Hey guys! Long time no type! I've been focusing on my schoolwork for the past few months and, in turn, neglecting Miserable Moi. With the school year wrapping up, I'm returning to the blog, and boy do I have a lot to share! I'm starting off with my new favorite t.v. show, Gossip Girl. I was a little late to hop on the band wagon, seeing as the final season aired in 2012, but I've enjoyed it nonetheless. If you don't already know, its based on the book series by Cecily von Ziegesar (expect a book review in the future). The show follows a group of wealthy teenagers from the upper east side. Turns out, their only problems aren't where to fly on their private jet, or what gown to wear to the ball. All of the love triangles (squares, hexagons, pentagons, ect.), will leave your head spinning, and your heart with the characters. Chuck Bass definitely won mine. Chair shipper ALL the way. I was so into it, I finished all six seasons in just under two weeks. Crazy? I know. Worth it? Absolutely.

xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment